Lunch and Snacks
The lunchroom opens at 10:20 a.m. and closes at 1:00 p.m. Learners must eat lunch prepared by the school or bring their lunch from home.
- Students are to maintain orderly conduct in the cafeteria, stand in a single line, and observe the usual forms of table etiquette.
- The students must maintain the tables clean and deposit all wastes in the trashcans after eating.
- Students must always be courteous to the cafeteria personnel.
- Food is never to be taken to any classroom, hallway or courts.It must be eaten in the lunchroom.
- For health reasons, students should not share food.
- Student may bring food from home in the morning.Parents are not allowed to bring lunch for their child during the day.
- Learners can purchase items from the school snack store during snack time. Visit our web site (www.walkswebspr.com) to learn more about our healthy lunch menu.