W.A.L.K.S. / W.E.B.S. School seek to enroll students of good character who give evidence of being able to benefit from a challenging school experience. We strive to develop self-lifelong learners.
Students are admitted on the basis of:
- Space availability
- Satisfactory letter of conduct
- Academic achievement
- Entrance test results
- Previous school records
- Teachers recommendations
Process for new enrollments (new families)
- Call to coordinate orientation appointment
- Documents required before enrolling a student
- Transcription of credits or preliminary notes.
- Letter of recommendation current school
- Current school payment history letter
- Psychometric Test case of Kindergarten and First grade
- Coordinate appointment for entrance exams and interview with the academic coordinator (the student must have passed the exams with at least 80%)
- At the time of enrollment
- Complete the financial contract and pay the corresponding entry fee and tuition.
- Complete the registration form for new families through Google Form sent by the school registrar.
Before the student's first day of school
- Bring all corresponding documents for the student's file:
- Full and official transcript of previous school credits
- Medical certificate
- Physical education authorization
- Laptop use and management document (7th grade and up)
- Oral Health Certificate (Kinder, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th grade)
- Results of psychoeducational or psychometric tests if requested
- 2 Recent student photos (2x2 or wallet size)
The approval of a student depends upon entrance test results, availability of space in the school, a satisfactory conduct report, and academic achievement from the school previously attended. Acceptance of students is based on a full disclosure of the requested information. If it is not given prior to acceptance, the student will be in a provisional admission until the requirements have been fulfilled. On the other hand, if student is asked to withdraw, the school will not refund enrollments fees paid.
*** All Content is Subject to change