We believe that:
We believe that:
- Learners are our most valuable asset.
- On-line courses and virtual schools are two of the most significant tools in e-learning tool kit for re-shaping most individual high schoolers’ experiences.
- All learners deserve the opportunity to learn, succeed, and become productive citizens.
- Effective education evolves from effective teaching.
- Learning is not a destination, it’s a journey.
- Students learn better when they are active in the learning process and in the proper environment for their age and developmental stage.
- Education is a shared responsibility and should take place in the home, at school, and in the community.
- Every step of the learning process must answer “Who is your student and what does he/she need”.
- Bilingualism dedicates equal time to each language (Spanish and English) in order for learners to be proficient in oral, reading, and writing communication skills.
- Technology is an emerging partner of our contemporary educational process.
- A multicultural environment and a strong core of common values will result in well-balanced learners who are prepared for the future demands of our complex society.
- Nutritional education promotes lifelong healthful eating practices.
- All learners must be prepared with the necessary skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
- A well-trained and committed staff facilitates the school’s mission and intended learning outcomes.
- Our institution recognizes all children’s rights established by our state legislation known as “Ley Núm. 338 del año 1998”, “Enmendada por Ley Núm. 141 del año 2010” and “Ley 87 del año 2011”.
- Our institution recognizes the duties and obligations to protect our students as established by “Ley Núm. 177 del 1 de agosto de 2003” known as “Ley para el Bienestar y la Protección Integral de la Niñez”
- Our institution recognizes and embrace the public policy established by “Ley Núm. 195 del año 2012” Known as “La Carta de Derechos del Estudiante de P.R.”